Are you thinking of moving or refinancing? Maybe you just want to know what’s happening with home prices in your neighborhood.
As a gauge of what’s happening in the local real estate market. I’ve been keeping my eye on three neighborhoods in Kitchener Waterloo. These areas are relatively new, one was just getting started ten years ago; the other two weren’t even started yet. They are Huron Park, Clair Hills/Columbia Forest and Idlewood/Lackner Woods. On a monthly basis I provide updates as follows:
- There were 10 homes sold in Huron Park*
- The average sold price was $272,876
- The average number of days on the market was 93
- There were 16 homes sold in Columbia Forest/Clair Hills*
- The average sold price was $339,936
- The average number of days on the market was 28
- There were 15 homes sold in Idlewood/Lackner Woods*
- The average sold price was $318,774
- The average number of days on the market was 58
*Based on MLS sales registered with Kitchener Waterloo Real Estate Board for the month of February 2011*
Chat with me live on my website. Or call or email. I aim to take the stress and mystery out of the home buying and selling process by giving you the information you need.
Keith Marshall is a realtor with Prudential Grand Valley Realty, serving Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge. If you have any questions, I’m here to help. I aim to take the stress and mystery out of the home buying and selling process.